Wednesday, January 19, 2011

"The Skull and the Arrow” In the Cave Extra Task:




If I was In that position I would rest until I was fine enough because it would dangerous wondering in the forest by myself because I am injured and a wild animal can follow my blood track and find where I am hiding and two I just got beaten by a group of people and almost got killed. If I knew people are thinking that I am dead I would go to them when I am feeling better and tell them that I was beaten badly enough where I almost died but yet I am still alive. If I was wondering in the forest while it was raining and I saw a cave I would go into the cave because if I say in the rain to long I know I would get sick so the cave can get me out of the rain.

6 comments:

  1. This post is good. Keep on the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that smart to think about an animal following your blodd, but its rainning and it would wash away your blodd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work, keep it up and maybe you will be as tall as me =b

    ReplyDelete
  4. good job on your post mijo!:) ~lol jennifer spelt "blood" wrong:P~

    ReplyDelete