Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Portfolio - Future


I feel good about my future. One of my biggest goals in the future is to go to Cal State Los Angles for all four years to play basketball and football. Before playing any sports I’m going to make sure that I’m going to stay eligible to play for all four years. My career plan is to be drafted to play professional football or basketball if not that then major in sports medicine. I chose to major in sports medicine because I have been playing sports for a long time and I know what to do if you are injured like with a sprained ankle or elbow or even if you have a back or rib injury. I have to work on keeping my grades up and paying attention to my teachers because they could really help me. Some people that will help me on achieving these are my science teacher, my math teacher , and my English teacher I chosen these teachers because I think these are some of the teachers that believe I can achieve these goals if I really reach for it. I believe I will achieve this goal because I can get really far if I work to my full potential in every class and subject from here to college.

2 comments:

  1. Nicely done, just a few grammar mistakes but either than that well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done, just a few grammar mistakes but either than that well done.

    ReplyDelete