Friday, March 4, 2011

“American History” Memorable Day Paragraph

One memorable day I could remember was when I was little and I was living in Los Angeles with my brother and grandma and my two sisters and three cousins called and said that they were coming to visit us because they lived in San Diego and they wanted to spend time with us. I could remember waiting in my living room taking quick looks at the clock every second because I couldn’t wait to see my cousins and my sisters I haven’t seen in a long time. So as I was waiting my grandma told me to stop looking at the clock because it will only make time go slower so to take my mind off the time I started watching television when I turned on the TV I changed the channel to cartoon network and “Courage the Cowardly Dog” was on. So after a episode there was a bang at the door and I hoped out of my seat as fast as I could because I thought it was them but when I heard the  door I wasn’t paying attention to who the person was and gave them a hug and I ended up giving the mail man a hug instead. So after that little embarrassing moment I went inside to watch TV so I was watching TV so long that I lost track of time and when I went to look at the time it was night time. I asked my grandma where they were and she said they will be here when she was done saying that the phone rang my grandma answered it and when she hung up she told me that they won’t be coming because they have no car to get here. So when I heard that I started crying because I was supper excited to see family members I haven’t seen in a long time and to here that I can’t see them I really hurt because I got supper happy and joyful for nothing. And that is why I will remember this day forever.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that was decent but you spelled supper instead of super. Nice try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Yeah you did spell it wrong but other than that good job

    ReplyDelete