Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Historical Approach Paragaph



Understanding history can help readers because it can fill them in on why people were arguing or why there is conflict between two sides or people. For example when President John F. Kennedy was assassinated it was because he was fighting for equal rights and to end racism. So in addition when president Kennedy was shot the killer was sentenced to go to jail but before he could reach trial he was assassinated. This shows that some people think that Kennedy was doing something good and some think he was doing something bad. Now that I understand this I will do more research on the things I should know because it might help me in the future.

4 comments:

  1. Good job Andrew keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not bad, keep it up and maybe you will get atleast a B in this class haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job andrew. I agree with michael keep trying

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job andrew. I agree with michael keep it up

    ReplyDelete