Wednesday, September 28, 2011

"two kinds" something you didnt want to do

I was in an alley behind my cousin’s house. We were playing with fire works and cherry bombs and he decided to get the idea of put cherry bombs and other fireworks in a glass bottle and throw them in the neighbor’s back yard. The problem was I didn’t think he would have me throw the bottle over the gate I expected him to do it because he came up with the idea. At first I felt scared because I thought the neighbor might be right there and when I threw the bottle he would come out and catch us. But after everything I ended up throwing the bottle over the fence because I couldn’t handle pure pressure that good. I felt kind of ashamed because the bottle exploded and shattered all over his back yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment