Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Dragons' Den First Semester Week 2: Shoes


My favorite shoe brand has to be a tie between Nikes and Jordan’s. The reason its a tie is because Nikes have shoes that look good for going out to the movies or a special dinner and they also have shoes that look good for playing basketball or any indoor sports. But Jordan’s are the same because they have shoes that are good for dinners, going on dates and for playing basketball also. But those arent the only reason I like those shoes I like them because their shoe designs are nice and unique thats what makes me like their shoes. Nikes have the check mark and they make it look good on any shoe with any color and Jordans have the Michael Jordan symbol on the side of their shoes and they also make it look good on all of their shoes with any color. So those are my favorite shoe brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment