Monday, September 19, 2011

Dragons' Den First Semester Week 5: Life Lesson

A life lesson I learned the hard way is what comes around goes around but twice as worse. I used to think smacking my little cousins and brother in the back of their heads every time we played tag would be funny so I would smack them super hard and then I would laugh at them.  Then one day when we were playing I was looking for my cousin because he was it all of a sudden I felt a really hard thump on the back of my head and I fell to the floor grabbing my head and it turns out my little cousin grabbed a dictionary that was on the shelf and smacked my in the head with it as hard as he could and laughed at me. Now I know every time I do something to someone be careful because it might happen to me but worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment