Tuesday, April 5, 2011

UnGoogleable Research Paper – Website Evaluation Tips


http://www.sportsnetworker.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/sea.jpgThe topic for my paper is “Is playing sports a successful career?" I chose this topic because there are many athletes in the world that say they love playing sports because it’s their passion and then there are retired athletes that say playing sports is the worst thing because they were injured and can’t play sports again. I interviewed John English my house parent. And he said “playing sports is a successful career if you are playing a sport that has fewer injuries.”  Another person I interviewed was Alyssa and she said “playing sport can be a successful career if you know how to play the game and if you know the rules. Because if you don’t know how to play or if you don’t know the rules then you better learn them and fast because you might get cut from the team, or you might get fired. I interviewed josh Raccet and he said “Of course playing sports can be a successful career depending on the sports you’re playing. If you are playing a contact sport like football then you better watch out because there are people on the other team looking to hit someone hard and put them out, but if you are playing a non contact sport it better because you can have a longer career and fewer injuries to worry about. This advise will help me because I got a lot of different information about my topic from other peoples opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment