Monday, April 4, 2011

Fourth Quarter Kickoff Reflection

My day fun and alright in the begging of the day I participated in a scavenger hunt with all the freshmen. When we were done with the scavenger hunt my team had to bring a box of Check cereal to a classroom where all the freshmen meet up with other ingredients to make something called Monkey Bumps. After making monkey bumps we went to another classroom to make monkeys so we can hang them up in the class. And when we were done making monkeys we got to go to lunch. After eating lunch the whole school had to split up into six teams and I was sent to playing waffle ball. It was pretty fun because we won then after that we went to the field and did relay races and we won that game also. After that we went to the gym and played capture the flag which I sort of liked because I got to run and let out all my energy but the part I didn’t like was when me and another student went to grab the other teams flag and my brother slid in so he can try and kick the ball to one of us and me and the other student collided and bumped heads. But after all that happened I had fun .

2 comments:

  1. Andrew, please look over your work before posting it. There are a run-on sentences and misspelled words in your paragraph.
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a run-on sentences and misspelled words in your paragraph. I need 10 words LOL.

    ReplyDelete