Thursday, February 10, 2011

Woman Work Parapraph

In the story the author is trying to tell you that she does because she has to but most of the time she does them because she likes being around nature. She is trying to say that because at the end of the poem the author starts to talk a lot about nature and how she wants the wind to blow her away till she rests that night. Some chores I do around my house is clean my room, clean my dishes and vacuum the house. Sometimes I like doing my chores because over the weekend I can go somewhere like the movies, but I also like doing my chores because I like seeing my own house clean. From what I read it sounds like the author didn’t like doing her chores. It looks like the author didn’t like doing her chores because she had a lot of things to do before she can rest and she is trying to tell you that even though she has a lot of chores the joy she gets out of it is being with nature.

3 comments:

  1. good job dude keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on your post i really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job, I didn't see any grammar mistakes but next time use big words!

    ReplyDelete