Monday, May 23, 2011

SPA Prom 2011 or Free Write

     

Yes I attended the 2011 prom. Our school prom took place at Hotel Del Coronado. I went in a black and red tuxedo. My date was Tierra and she wore a black dress with a red scarf, and a black and silver mask. When we first got there, it was really packed and I wanted to be inside but we had to take pictures for Debbie Syrucs.

     Later on after dinner everyone started to dance and have fun. While everyone danced Wayne announced the prince and princess and the king and the king. I really wanted to know who was going to win. The princess was Jennifer M, and the prince was Marcos G. mean while the queen was Shanice and the prince was Tedra. I thought it was good that they won because most of them deserve it especially the seniors. When prom was over I was happy until we had to go on the bus and come back here. :(

6 comments:

  1. Good Job on you'r post that suck that you did have fun on the away home on the bus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From your post I learned that the prince was Marcos G. and who was the queen and the king?

    ReplyDelete
  3. From your post I learned that you had a great time at prom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you were Cinderella and the bus turned into a pumpkin at midnight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, I think it was super fun though until the end where we had to leave though. A lot of people wore black and red!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mrs. Priester that was completely illogical, but anyways, I too learned you had a great time at prom.

    ReplyDelete