Thursday, December 9, 2010

“The Gift of the Magi” - The Item I’d Save.

If a dangerous earthquake happened and I could save one item I would save some of my old pictures of me when I was little  because  every day I see homeless people who are living on one pair of clothes, but I bet they don’t have one picture of them when they were little or a picture of their family. The reason I would save my baby pictures is because there is a saying “ a picture is worth a thousand words” and if I have one picture I could remember what I was doing and I can also look back at that time and see what it looked like back then when I was  a little kid. Another reason I would save my baby pictures is because when I’m grown up and I want to look back and see what I looked like, or if I’m having a bad day and I happen to look at one of my baby pictures I could start to feel happy because I looked back at my childhood and look at how much fun I had.

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean i would do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see, good paragraph andrew. Keep up the good work little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thats cute, I like your paragraph... I think you did a good job.

    ReplyDelete